I didn't exactly write down a recipe but I can share with you my approximate amounts and instructions any ways in case you get your hands on some and want to try these! If anything doesn't make sense, just comment or email me and I will help!
1 tbsp Vegg powder
1/2 cup soy milk
1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp salt
1 cup all purpose flour
8 jalapeño peppers, halved, seeds and ribs removed
1 pkg Galaxy Vegan Cream Cheese
Oil for frying, I used grapeseed
1. Using a small blender (I used my spice mill), combine Vegg powder and soy milk and blend until well mixed and thick. Pour into a small bowl and set aside.
2. Combine panko with the spices/seasonings in another small bowl, set aside.
3. Complete your breading station by putting the flour into yet another small bowl and you guessed it...set aside.
4. Using a small spoon, fill the jalapeños with the cream cheese. To bread them, first roll each popper in the flour, dip in the Vegg yolk mixture, then press and roll each popper in the panko breadcrumbs until they are completely covered. Place on a plate until you are ready to fry them.
5. Start to heat your oil in a pot or pan. I use a wok-like frying pan with higher sides but only fill it with enough oil so the poppers were about half covered in oil. I didn't put a thermometer in it or anything, I just heated it until it was shimmering and tested it by putting a popper in and it bubbled around the perimeter of it right away. Fry them in batches of four to six depending on the size of the pot/pan you are frying in until golden brown, flipping as you start to see the edges brown. Remove from the oil and place on a paper towel on a cooling rack to get some of the oil off. Serve and enjoy!
P.S. This is my honest opinion of both Galaxy Cream Cheese and The Vegg! I paid for them myself and wasn't asked or offered any compensation for my review...it's just my two cents!