Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Vegan Food Swap Part 2

Next I am going to share all the goodies I received from Kimmi over at KimmiKillZombie! First I have to say, I am in love with her new pink hair. I love bright bold colours in hair but I am much too much of a chicken to actually do it. Maybe some day, never know! Any ways, Kimmi and I were paired with each other so I sent goodies to her and she sent some to me. Here's a look at all the awesome stuff I received!


Here's the whole she-bang as they say...no...no one says that except me, alright!


A bar of Olive and Aloe Kiss My Face Soap that smells soooooo good!


A jar of Red Currant Jam which I can tell you is excellent for breakfast on toast!

Sahale Snacks Soledad Almonds - These are so yummy. They are a little spicy, a little sweet, nutty and addictive!


A couple Yummy Earth lollipops...also claimed in the name of Mac!

A bag of Sun-Rype Fruit Source Mini Bites. We have the fruit leather-y strips all the time around here but we hadn't tried these. They are so tasty and almost gummi candy like which is a super score in my books!


A bag of YogaVive Popped Apple Chips - they are like dried apples but crisper. Mac is a big fan of these!


There was also a couple of Mrs. May's Trio Bars but my picture was really horrible and they may already be gone...just maybe! Kimmi also sent the cutest illustrated note along with my goodies!

Thanks again to Kimmi for all the delicious treats! I definitely enjoyed them all. Again if you are interested in participating next month in the Canadian Edition of the Vegan Food Swap, click here for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment