Monday, July 30, 2012

July Vegan Food Swap

It's that time again to show you the yummy treats I received from this month's Vegan Food Swap! This month I was matched up with Megan who blogs from The Gluten Free Vegan and I was sending goodies to Becks who blogs from Crunchy Can Feel Good who isn't vegan but is open to trying which I think is awesome!

Megan sent me a package of Black Bean Soup Mix which can be made as a soup or a dip. I'm thinking dip since it's bejesusing hot here but you never know. She also sent a package of adorable cupcake liners with a recipe included for Pina Colada cupcakes (gluten free of course). There was also a package of Saskatoon Berry flavoured green tea which seems appropriate since she lives in Saskatoon! And my very favourite part of the parcel was the home made Lime-Infused Sea Salt in an adorable little jar! I love home made stuff and when I opened it up, the smell of fresh limes came right through. She suggested rimming a glass for a margarita and I think that will happen as soon as I figure out how to make a virgin one since I'm not a drinker any more. Maybe limeade will work and then I can make some black bean dip and sit out on my deck for a little fiesta! Thank you again to Megan for the amazing Vegan Swap parcel! 





Again, if you would like to participate in next month's swap, visit Me'Shell's blog and sign up now! It's a lot of fun and you don't have to have a blog or even be vegan to participate, just open to the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment