Monday, September 12, 2011

Where to start...

I have thought about blogging for awhile but have always got caught up in how to start and what to call it and what to blog about, basically got caught up in the details. I was recently encouraged to go for it by a few friends and my husband so I decided to let go and go for it! I am starting this blog up now so I can get in on Vegan MoFo this year, starting October 1st. Seems most people have a theme for the month and I’m still thinking of a theme to be honest. I have thought about posting everyday about something vegan that I love like products, ingredients, people/blogs, cookbooks, etc. I have considered trying to veganize a recipe a day but I’m not sure I can keep up with that pace! All I know is I’m excited to start and the planning is always the best part (for me at least, I’m making a list already)! For the rest of September I will be blogging test pictures from the cookbooks I am currently testing for and finally I will have somewhere to blog my Food Network Friday cook along results.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy, Kelly! it looks great and I love the background, too. welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, this looks so great! Starting with MoFo gets you lots of posts quickly, so you won't feel like a new blogger for long. But don't feel any pressure... blogging should be fun!

    ReplyDelete